Healing Tree Private Health Membership Association (PHMA)
613 East Main Street, Floyd, VA 24091
(A Private Membership Association)
All customers purchasing a membership fee in Healing Tree Private Health Membership Association, a private membership organization. With the signing of this membership agreement, I/we accept the offer made to become a member of HT PMHA and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article 1 of Healing Tree PHMA Articles of Association.
- This association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizens of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
- We believe that the first Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statues.
- IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning the need for and availability and access to health and wellness services and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of products.
- We proclaim the freedom to choose and decide for ourselves the types of products, services and methods that we think best for healthy eating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include healthy food options that include but are not limited to cutting edge discoveries and health practices that are used by any type of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or non-traditional, conventional or unconventional.
- More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of wellness education and provide the most effective treatment methods. We offer members these health and wellness options. Our association understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology that leads to better overall health of our members. The Association strives to provide cutting edge technologies, up to date health and wellness information and services to aid in the health and well-being of our members.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, gender, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium by which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purpose heretofore declared.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide products and services do so in the capacity as a fellow member and not in the capacity an independent contractor, employee of the Healing Tree Wellness Center, or as a licensed wholesaler, retailer or provider. I further understand that within the association no wholesale/retailer-customer relationship exists but only a contract member-to-member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public consumer/customer to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the recommendations, services and products offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended products and is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned recommendations or products or services is my own free decision and an exercise of my own rights and made by me for my own benefit. I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such recommendations and products, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The trustee and members have chosen Ivan Anderson as the person best qualified to perform services to members of the Association and entrust him to select other members to assist them in carrying out the services.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the 1st and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members. Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association, which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives complaint process. Any member/customer/consumer records kept by the Association are deemed property of the association and will not be released unless a prior written agreement has been made and approved by the trustee. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. Although individual members may have liability insurance pertaining to rendering services, the Association does not participate in any insurance plans.
I agree to join the Association, a private health membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each achieve better health and live longer with good quality products and services.
I understand that the providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me products, services and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional products on the market.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing products and services that are very safe, realizing that no product testing is foolproof. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with State Medical Board(s), the FDA, FTC, USDA, FBI or any other government agency without my expressed specific permission. All Records and documents remain as property of the Association even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a liability lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the Association does not carry liability insurance; some of its members may or may not carry liability insurance.
The Trustee(s) shall have the right to sanction a member upon unanimous vote of the Trustee(s), after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to the Association in any manner.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of products. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understand this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. These pages and Article 1 of the article of association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my involvement in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) to be “general benefits” free of further charge. I agree to pay as levied those benefits that I receive that are declared by the Trustee(s) to be “special assessments”, per fee schedule.
I understand the sum of $10 (non-refundable) as consideration for my membership contract. I do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing Healing Tree PHMA Contractual Application for membership, and I fully understand and agree with the same.