Offering Preventitive Care and Wellness Sessions
Health & Wellness Services
Initial Analysis & Remedy: $155
Follow Up $50
Vibrational Hair Analysis is a method to test the energetic imbalances within your body. This analysis is based on Chinese Medicine and Applied Kinesiology and is a noninvasive way to access information about the body. Clients provide a small sample of hair (5-10 strands) which is analyzed to identify frequencies that correspond to systemic imbalances in the body. Once identified, a proprietary remedy is developed to address the imbalance. Clients may also receive recommendations for nutritional or lifestyle modifications to facilitate sustained health and well-being.
Shiatsu, which literally means “cure with the touch of fingers,“ is a Japanese by-product of Traditional Chinese Medicine used for thousands of years to promote health and longevity. Shiatsu primarily uses thumb pressure to achieve mind/body harmony but also employs the use of the hands, knees and feet. Techniques involve holding, rocking, stretching and are combined with various gentle manipulation techniques. As a holistic form of treatment, Shiatsu looks at illness and symptoms of disease as imbalances of energy. Treatment stimulates, relaxes, invigorates, decongests, and gives an overall sense of body/mind/spirit well-being. Shiatsu not only works on the visible symptoms of imbalance, but also at an even deeper level, the energetic level, the root of all imbalances.
Benefits of Shiatsu
The benefits of Shiatsu include, but are not limited to:
• Pain elimination and reduction • Musculoskeletal structure balancing and relaxation • Increased circulation & range of motion • Stress reduction • Improved immune system function • Calmer emotions & clearer thinking • Restful and uninterrupted sleep • Strengthened sexual vitality and function
Shiatsu is useful in the treatment of the following conditions:
• Back pain, Sciatica, Lumbago and disc problems • Multiple Sclerosis and Auto-Immune Disease Symptoms • Headaches and Migraines Hip and Leg Pain • Neck and Occipital Pain • Frozen Shoulders • Joint Pain and Immobility • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • Premenstrual Tension (PMS) • Musculoskeletal Imbalances • Constipation and Digestive Problems • Repetitive Strain Injuries • Fatigue/Stress (Body/Mind Tension) • Release of Suppressed Emotions • Insomnia
Yoga for Beginners
Yoga for Beginners with Carly Burke is perfect for those of you brand new to yoga, and anyone wanting to regain a regular practice. This basic class will teach you the fundamentals of yoga, everything from where your feet should go while standing, to where your hands go while on all fours. Props such as blocks, straps and blankets are used to help you find comfortable aspects of postures that you will perform in class.
- $78 investment for 8 weeks, pre-registration required, call to reserve your seat. These classes are ongoing throughout the year, give us a call to find out when the next round begins!
- $12 Drop In Fee – Please call to make sure there is space available – (540)745-3030
- Classes times: Monday-4-5pm, Tuesday 10-11am, Tuesday 6-7pm, Thursday 10-11am.
Online class options are available. Please contact Carly for more details.